The wisdom of Ram Dass and vibrant and colorful illustrations by Sue Zipkin provide a feast for the eyes as well as the soul. An inner journey that unfolds each month, this gorgeous calendar affirms the higher power in each of us and emphasizes that
all that you seek is already within you.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- A year of mindful guidance from Ram Dass on your wall.
- The perfect gift for admirers of Ram Dass and those who seek to live mindfully in the present.
- Features shimmering imagery by Sue Zipkin that complements the simple truths of Ram Dass's teachings.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests.
- Our Publishers Plant Trees — Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted MORE THAN ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
Be Here Now, Ram Dass’s monumentally influential and seminal work, still stands as the highly readable centerpiece of Western articulation of Eastern philosophy, and how to live joyously a hundred percent of the time in the present, luminous or mundane. Be Here Now continues to be the instruction manual of choice for generations of spiritual seekers. Forty years later, it’s still part of the timeless present. This trove of meditations remind us daily that we shape the world around us with our thoughts, deeds, and words.