Lava Bead Bracelet for use w/ Essential Oils!
- About Lava Beads:
- How to Put Oil on Lava Beads
- Our Cause
This awesome lava bead bracelet is not only stylish but functional! Lava bead bracelets are made to use along with essential oils. Simply put a few drops of essential oil directly onto the beads and wear for aromatherapy all day.
The bracelet is made with 8mm beads that are strung on stretchy elastic, so it fits most wrist sizes. Wear for confidence, grounding, protection, and a boost in creativity.
- 8mm beads
- Essential Oil Diffuser Bracelet – use the natural benefits of lava stone and its porous surface to conveniently diffuse the healing properties of essential oils. Add a few drops of essential oils to the Lava Stones and smell the benefits for hours.
- Unisex– Handmade for both men and women and may be used for meditation, prayer, yoga, reiki healing, intention setting or simply as a fashion statement to wear every day.
- Perfect Fit – Made with a highly resistant elastic this bracelet is approximately 7inch with 8 mm genuine beads.
- Allow for slight variations from piece to piece as they are naturally occurring elements of nature.
✦ Black Lava - symbolized as a power rock that represents balance, grounding, and protection to ward off negativity
Lava beads are made from cooled down molten rock; plus, they look great and are affordable. Unfortunately, glass, plastic, metal, and other non-porous beads will not diffuse the oils, but you can include these types of beads in your diffuser jewelry as long as you include a few porous beads as well.
The application of your favorite essential oil to your lava bead is simple due to the porous surface of the lava stones. Just add 1-2 drops of your favorite oil* to each lava bead. The best way to do this is to add them to a q-tip or on your finger and then rub it on the beads. You can also run an essential oil roller bottle over them. Allow the essential oils to soak in for a minute before wearing. The length of time the oils last varies based on how much and the type used. They can last anywhere from a couple hours to a full day, so reapply as the scent wears off/as needed.
Founded in Southern California by spiritual seekers and practioners, The Deva Shop provides sustainable income to artisans worldwide through our Fair Trade sourcing. We aim to give back to charities for people in marginalized communities and continue to support ancient art forms with our product offerings. We're also very passionate about the environment. That's why we package and ship all of our prodcuts in 100% eco-friendly shipping supplies, biodegradalbe materials, and recyclable materials.