7 Chakra Selenite Engraved Charging Plates
- Our Cause
Gorgeous selenite charging plate with beautifully etched yantras coordinating to the 7 chakras. Pair with our 7 Chakra Stone set as shown in photos (sold separately).
Selenite is known as the go-to crystal for "charging" and clearing all crystals. A place to reset the healing properties of crystals and alignment stones. You can place any crystal in your collection on this selenite plate for some clearing.
- Measures approximately 8.5 inches long and 1 inch wide.
- Clears negative energy.
- Cleanses and purifies its environment.
- Cleanses and charges other crystals.
- Self-cleansing crystal.
- Handmade in Gujarat, India
- Sourced from known mines in India.
- Beautifully cut and polished
- Slight variations and very subtle imperfections naturally occur in each piece. Since each piece is mined from the earth and hand-polished, there are beautiful but slight variations from one piece to the next. These are not considered defects.
Style + healing benefits. Visit our chakra collection for more inspiring ideas on chakra-themed products.
Chakras are centers of energy from the base of the spine up to the top of the head. They are aligned by many techniques which can help us feel balanced, even-minded and more focused.
Selenite is the ideal crystal for cleansing and charging all of your crystals. Selenite is known for it's calming and meditative properties, protection against negativity, aiding in forgiveness and connecting with the Divine. It is a soft crystal made from gypsum and is easily carved into shapes. Hence a variety of shapes and sizes it can be found in.
Founded in Southern California by spiritual seekers and practioners, The Deva Shop provides sustainable income to artisans worldwide through our Fair Trade sourcing. We aim to give back to charities for people in marginalized communities and continue to support ancient art forms with our product offerings. We're also very passionate about the environment. That's why we package and ship all of our prodcuts in 100% eco-friendly shipping supplies, biodegradalbe materials, and recyclable materials.