Tiger Eye Sphere-Made of Genuine and Polished Tiger Eye
- How to Clean Crystals?
- Our Cause
Tiger Eye beautifully polished sphere. Life and strength-giving tiger eye adds a perfect balance to any space. Pairs great with clear quartz. Place together on your favorite bookcase, window sill, or table.
Spherical shaped crystals are very significant. This particular shape has the energy of wholeness, completeness and oneness. Give your space some calming vibes.
- Diameter measures almost 2 inches and weighs a solid 6 ounces of pure tiger eye.
- 1 spherical tiger eye crystal.
- Handmade in Gujarat, India
- Sourced from known mines in India.
- Beautifully cut and polished
- Slight variations and very subtle imperfections naturally occur in each piece. Since each piece is mined from the earth and hand-polished, there are beautiful but slight variations from one piece to the next. These are not considered defects.
Tiger eye spheres look especially gorgeous next to potted house plants and succulents. The earth tones of tiger eye complement any decor and bring the added benefits of natural crystals to your space. All of our crystals are cleansed with sage and incense before shipping. May you find the healing benefits in our crystals and enjoy their natural beauty.
Use a microfiber cloth when it is time to dust them. To "cleanse" them, burn sage, eucalyptus, palo santo or other natural herbals and gently waft the smoke around your crystals. You can follow up the smudging with your favorite incense. Check out our collection of non-toxic, fairtrade incense. You can also leave your crystals in the window sill on a full moon night to "charge" them. Full moons are auspicious for this purpose.
Founded in Southern California by spiritual seekers and practioners, The Deva Shop provides sustainable income to artisans worldwide through our Fair Trade sourcing. We aim to give back to charities for people in marginalized communities and continue to support ancient art forms with our product offerings. We're also very passionate about the environment. That's why we package and ship all of our prodcuts in 100% eco-friendly shipping supplies, biodegradalbe materials, and recyclable materials.